>

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Recording Guitar Solo Track











About:

I can offer you a professional guitar recording, helping to grow your song.

You can send me scores or tabs, or I can also contribute in a creative way to your song.

I can play different genres like rock, blues, funk, jazz, pop and latin music.

 

My gig:

Fender Stratocaster Single Coil

Fender Stratocaster Humbucker

Gibson Les Paul

Gibson Sg

Fender Telecaster

Taylor Acoustic

Takamine Classic

Kemper Profiling Amp



You need to send me your reference song track and we will work together on the creation of the guitar part and the desired tone of your song

 

Contact me, if you have any questions.



you can listen me here on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHJfEZTx6E9t_jJmugLX2ew

Reviews


:

allways great work

:

GREAT WORK WILL BE MAKING FUTURE PURCHASES!!! WILL RECOMMEND TO OTHERS !!!

:

really good to work with, delivered spot on!

:

Excellent work. Thanks man!

:

Great Sound and Musicians, Amazing experience, best communication, Thank'you!




No comments:

Post a Comment