>

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Play And Record High Quality Guitar Tracks And Covers











About:

Hello Fiverrs,



I'm a professional Guitarplayer. I studied Trinty College of Music London Grade 05 (Practical) & Grade 04 (Theory) 



I will provide you great piano lines or songs covers for YOUR songs no matter in which style (Pop, Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop, etc...)


For more examples feel free to check out my YouTube channel:



https://www.youtube.com/c/KanishkaKarunarathne



Music has always been my passion and I'm looking forward to working together with you on your songs and to create together something amazing!



Please get in contact with me before booking!



Overview of the Prices:



up to 30 sec --> ~05$

45 sec --> ~10$

1min --> ~20 $

longer --> get in contact with me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment