>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Record Your Solo The Best You Can Buy 4 The Price











About:

Please contact me before doing anything.


My gear is  Fender Stratocaster with dimarzio pick ups + Marshall JCM 800


Neoclassical Sound and technique.



My Youtube Channel is : Nicanor Villanueva (go and check all my work)


I dont care about the money, i care about doing my best.



Im in contact with my client 100% 



Reviews


:

Great job. I'll be calling on you again soon.

:

Excellent communication. A very passionate musician. This was my third gig with thi artist and I am already working on sending him the 4th project. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you!

:

Very good guitarist, very fast work and like last time, very very satisfied. Hey, I'm coming back. Promised Bro! Cheers!

:

Very talented artist. Great communication. He made sure to understand tho whole project and paid attention to detail. Will come back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment