>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Get You That Guitar Sound You Want











About:

I am a guitarist with nearly 20 years professional experience, both live and in the studio. I've played and recorded a lot, having done arrangements for bands/songwriters, recording guitars, live shows, television work for show theme songs and have done music festivals music promotion. I am sure that I can get the sound that's in your head out and/or create something for you that you will be happy with.



I have many tools to get the sound you want like: a Stratocaster, a Semi-Hollow, a Single Cut Les Paul and a pair of Takamine acoustics. Usually I record the electric guitar through a Vox, Fender, Marshall or Gallien-Krueger amp and mic them with a large 
diaphragm condenser and a dynamic mic. All acoustic guitars are recorded with a microphone. I also have a lap steel and I am proficient with the use of slide and slide guitar and I can play in open tunnings if you so wish.



I record in high quality audio and will send files in this format.



Contact me and I am sure we can make some great music.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment