>

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Record A Professional Violin Track For Your Song











About:

- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BOOKING THIS GIG - 

WHAT TO EXPECT:

♪ Once your project is complete, I will send you raw (un-edited) high-quality WAV files of all recorded material unless otherwise discussed. 

♪ I always try to have recordings done as soon as possible but bear in mind that I often need to work around my busy gigging schedule to plan time in the studio. I will do my best to meet your deadlines and will always complete gigs before the order time is up.

UPGRADE YOUR PROJECT:

♪ I can provide a fully mixed and edited sample of the work I’ve done for your project and if desired would require an additional charge.

♪ I can provide video footage of myself performing on your project at an additional charge (mp4 format).

♪ I can provide sheet music of my recording for your song at an additional charge (PDF form of score and/or parts if applicable).

REQUESTS:

♪ It is appreciated if you choose to contact me before booking to discuss specifics about your project that otherwise may not be detailed in any of my gig descriptions.

Thanks, looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible imagination and fluidity with Hannah's playing and a wonderful sensitivity for what was required. Communication was excellent, giving updates all the time and final delivery sooner than expected. A pleasure to work with on this track and previous songs, highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Can't thank you enough Charlie!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic Work

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for your work! Please don't hesitate to contact me again for any future needs! All the best!

:

A great experience. Very professional. Pays great attention to detail. Very kind and easy-going. An honor.




No comments:

Post a Comment