>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record The Bass Line











About:

Hi! 



Send me your songs/beats/composition and i'll add the bass you would like to hear!



I'll work with almost every genre and style, as in the past I played with metal, rock but also punk bands, and recorded for hip hop mc's loops; at the moment I'm playing the bass in a Jazz Big Band, but of course I'm a musician, so whatever the genre is, I'm gonna find the right interpretation, with your ideas and my istinct (or with scores).



Every question, I'll be happy to answer.

Bye!!

Reviews


:

Great bass lines, thanks!

:

Great service !

:

Great Work, Went Above and Beyond, Delivered Early

:

Great job making bass lines for my beat.

:

Amazing work, fast delivery, I'll use this great service again :) ! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment