>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Record Great Horn Arrangements











About:

I will create a realistic horn section for your project using Session Horns Pro. This will allow you to get a comparable product for a fraction of the cost of a real horn section.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!!

Seller's Response:

excellent experience. Good communications, service as described. I will use seller services again and recommend seller services if you need horns or other instruments for you next project.

:

I booked JP again because of his enthusiasm and skillful playing. I liked what he created when we first worked together and he has demonstrated the same high level of creativity and good customer service. easy to work with and loves what he does. Good seller. Good gig.

:

I Always enjoy your music!

:

Great Work, everything is perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment