>

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Record Drums For Your Song











About:

I will record the drums for your project. You will always get a multitrack, once with effects how I would mix it and once without. I will also provide a mixdown with effects if you want.

The recording I send you will be mono, but I tell you the placement of the microphones so you can pan the multitrack how you want.



In "Basic", you can either send me a score or a recording, or whatever you want, it just has to be clear what I have to play.



In "Standard" and "Premium" you either provide a song that I should play to and tell me the basic structure or you provide a detailed structure what to play for how many bars.



Optionally I can quantize the recording if you really want to have it perfectly on time, or I can tune the bassdrum, snare and toms to your song's scale in post.



Please always tell me the bpm.



I got the following drums mic'd:

  • 1 microphone: Bass drum
  • 1 microphone: Snare drum
  • 3 microphones: 3 Toms
  • 2 Overheads: Hi-Hat, Ride, Medium crash, Dark crash, China crash, Splash, Splash stack, Trash, Safari crash, Cowbell and Jam block


Feel free to ask me anything!



I hope you will be satisfied :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment