>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Track Drums For Your Masterpiece











About:

Hi!

Originally from Canada but I'm currently based in Londrina Brasil. I've been playing for over 18 years now and only do and have been doing music related work for a living for the last 10 years (performances, teaching, recordings, audio production...etc.); I've played most styles of music, from jazz to funk, to Heavy Metal. I'd love to track the perfect drums on your upcoming Demo, Single, EP or Album.



I have a BMus in Contemporary Music + MMus in Popular music performance.



My drums are Odery Custom Shops.
Snares:

Pearl, 14x5 FreeFloating Brass 

Pearl 14x5 MorganRose Steel

Black Panther Velvetone 14x5.5 Maple/Walnut

PDP LimitedEdition 14x7.5 Maple and Walnut Snare with Walnut Hoops.

Guilheu SolidBlock Snare 10x7 with Wood Hoops



Cymbals

Sabian:

HH - 13'' Duo Hats 

HHX - 16'' Ozone

HHX - 16'' and 18'' Effects Prototype (trashy crashes) 

HHX - 16'' Flat Ride Prototype

HHX - 19'' X-treme Crash

HHX - 21'' Groove Ride

HHX - 21'' Ride Prototype

HH - 22'' Jam Master Ride

Zildjian:

K Custom 13'' Special Dry Hats

Vintage 70's 14'' Hi-Hats

A Custom 17'' El Sonido C/R

My Microphones are a variety of Shure Beta mics, Beta 91, Beta 52s, Beta 56s....etc.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment