>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Record And Write Electric Guitar On Your Track











About:

My name is Oscar Bromvall and I am a seasoned guitarist who has played for 15 years.

Everything from studio recordings, songwriting, live performances with my own bands and major artists. Music has been around in my life for a long time and is my biggest passion.



My heart burns mostly for 80s inspired AOR, but also heavy metal, modern music, pop and synthwave. I use Studio one and record guitar with Headrush in 44.1 KHZ.

I Can put guitar on a finished song, come up with ideas, write guitar parts, and write and record guitar solos in most genres!



Here is a playlist with songs that I play guitar on and some that I participated in the writing process:



https://open.spotify.com/playlist/15vjiq6ZsUo6Hk5cSp1463?si=J1YLsh8mT56BYTdHQIjpsw

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment