>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Record Professional Trumpet,Flugelhorn Tracks











About:

I record professional improvised and/or arranged trumpet and flugelhorn parts for your songs in various styles such as jazz, latin, pop, funk, hip-hop, R&B. I can also record layered horn parts up to 3 layers.

The price includes one track, plus revisions.



Instruments: Bach Stradivarius (Bb trumpet) and an Olds USA (Flugelhorn)

Mutes: Humes&Berg cup mute, Harmon mute, Plunger

Equipment: AudioTechnica and Behringer condenser studio microphones, PreSonus interface, Studio One 3 Artist



Feel free to contact me! I'm looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


:

excellent!! great vibe, will be back!

:

Gergo Never Fails to Impress !! hes very quick to deliver and such a pro !

:

Amazing performance! His brass performance brought my project to new heights. Will work with him again!

:

An amazing musician. Always in my projects.

:

thank you for fast, good and kind service.




No comments:

Post a Comment