>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Record Amazing Electric Guitar Parts











About:

I have +10 years of experience on guitar and all the tools necessary to deliver professional sounding guitar tracks. They may be:



- Clean

- Overdriven

- Distorted



And they all can have effects if needed.



If you need me to compose and record guitar for a whole project please contact me so we can discuss a custom order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work again! I recommend jolivaresmusic to everyone.

Seller's Response:

:) will buy again

Seller's Response:

He played a fantastic rhythm guitar and solo to my song.

:

Flawless! Nice gig, glad to work with him!

:

Unfortunately a terrible experience this time. I was sent wrong chords twice before finally getting correct ones. It seems seller is unable to hear wrong chords played over playback, does not understand English terms for song parts and can not read a chord sheet written by a professional on fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment