>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Play Record Guitars For Your Song











About:

Hello there, my name is Filip. I'm a Professional Guitar Player and Studio Musician with 8 years of experience.


If you need Professional Sounding Lead / Solo or Rhythm Guitars for your music, you've come to the right place


I will compose and record best guitars I can that will, trust me, fit perfectly into your song:


Pop | Funk | Blues | R&B | Rock | World Music | Ambient | Fusion | 



I own High Quality Studio Equipment for Professional Recording :
Lexicon Omega, Hughes&Kettner Blue Edition 15 (custom worked), Shure Sm57, Amplitube 3



Guitars : Fender Stratocaster standard, Harley Benton LP 2018, Squier Stratocaster 1996, Yamaha Pacifica, Partcaster (Strat-tele), Da Capo acoustic ovation guitar



Every time you will receive HQ sound in whatever format you want.



Feel free to contact me

Looking forward working with you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment