>

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Play Drums For You, You Choose The Sounds











About:

Ever you ever wondered to have that perfect drum sound that you have always loved in your favourite song? And what about having the possibility of trying 3 different drumset sounds on your track and decide which is the best one? Now this is reality!



Why sould we work together?



- I have been a drummer for 15 years, with experience in national TV, radio, live shows and festivals.

- I delivery high quality works in short time and I am strongly commited to customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed!



What I need is a backing track or a chart of the song to be played. If you have some specific ideas, just write me and I will make them real. In the basic plan, I will decide the most suitable drum sound, based on my experience. In all other plans, you can choose up to three different drumsets (acoustic or electronic). Just write me what kind of sounds you want or send me a track with a drum sound you like.



Take the advantage to have the MIDI file, played by a real drummer, just in case you decide to use your own sounds or to change the song at the last moment.



If you have any questions, contact me before ordering.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment