>

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Record Authentic Cajon, Conga, Bongo, Udu, Shakers, Cymbals











About:

I will record an tailored world music percussion track for your project with great swing.



Elegant, with flavour and taste!



I am a Spanish professional percussion player. I can play Cajon, Congas, Bongo, Shakers, Udu, Cymbals, Flamenco claps or Atmosphere. I can create the perfect Organic Groove



My music background is Flamenco, Latin and Jazz. I also play Spanish classical guitar so I understand well melody and dynamics. 



I have played percussion for 15 years with different world music bands: Flamenco, Latin, Jazz, Balkan, Turkish, African etc..



Tell me what you are after and I will create an special offer for you



I am NEW TO FIVERR SO MY PRICES ARE LOW FOR A LIMITED TIME



I used Neumann km184, Apogee Quarte preamps and Genelec Monitors



Also check other gigs as a guitarist in case you want you add it to your project!



See you shortly



Reviews


:

Went above and beyond and did a great percussion session, very quickly.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment