>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record Acoustic Drums For Your Songs











About:

Check out my GIG extras!

Basic Package

I record drums in all styles and I can have it done in 4 days for you.

I will record 100% acoustic drums for your song in my home studio and send you a high quality (44.1 khz, 24 bit) stereo mix for the basic price. Please note that this package doesn't include EQ and Mastering.



Standard Package

The standard package is the Basic Package PLUS the separate drum stems and 1 revisions option!



Premium Package

Includes the Basic and Standard Packages as well as 2 revisions and MASTERING.



Send me a drumless version of your song (mp3 or wav), recorded to a click, so that I can align it in my recording software.


Gig extras:

- Extra Fast: 1 day delivery

- Additional revision

Send you a 1080p video of my recording your track (3 angles)

Send you a mixed WAV file of my drums with EQ and Master
- Send you up to 13 drum stems of the recording



My promise is to prepare and send the drums recording to you quickly and without quality compromises, complementing your music in the best way possible!


You can check out my You Tube channel for more videos:

www.youtube.com/user/daniilcharavitsidis



Contact me for more info!





Reviews


:

Daniel is what you need! A real pro!

:

Daniel always plays a great drum track and is amazing to work with!

:

Daniel offers a great service and produces pro drum tracks. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an amazing drummer.

:

Daniel is the mang

:

Daniel is a great drummer and was fantastic to work with. A real pro!




No comments:

Post a Comment