>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Be Your Bass Player And Record A Bass Guitar Track











About:

I will record you a high quality bass track with one of my basses: (Viola Hofner Bass, Tagima standard precision)

If It is the first time buying with me, I can play and send you the first seconds of your song, just so you can feel how It will sound.



I am a multi instrumentalist with degree in music and I have been playing Bass for more than 10 years, so I have experience in several genres as rock, jazz, samba, bossa and pop music.



Any question I will be glad to answer you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bruno and I had a great communication - am very pleased ith the end results. Thx and will be in touch for the next gig.

Seller's Response:

Thanks friend. I am curious to listen the final result of your album soon. :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing bassist. Very easy to communicate and was able to deliver exactly what I asked for and more. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

thanks man! really nice experience. if possible let me know when you release this song. and thanks again for trusting my work! 🙂

Seller's Response:

His bass gave me goosebumps!!!! Very Dangerous bass player! A good listener and he will put his magic. Just trust him and you will see! - Real D Co-Founder of Rivernile Productions




No comments:

Post a Comment