>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record High Quality Piano And Arrangement It In 24 Hours











About:

Here's going to help you with recordings and arrangements for your music. Arrangements and recordings of piano, strings, organs and several other sounds. My experience includes rock music, pop, games, advertisements, soundtracks, among others. In addition to recording in high quality. I can still make the arrangements.

:::Delivery in 24hs:::

-> PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO CONSULT AVAILABILITY AND I CAN DELIVER YOU ON TIME.

You can request my portfolio by sending me a message.

Reviews


:

Thanks, once again Lucas! This was a really high standard work you did.

:

bonne écoute

:

Perfect! Thank You

:

Lucas is very quick in responding & working on the task. The audio is slightly different from what I expected but still it was kind of OK.

:

Fantástico




No comments:

Post a Comment