>

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Record The Bass Track You Need











About:

My name is Nicolas and I have been working as a session musician for the last 11 years.

I have my own studio where I provide the best quality and variety of sounds.



* I also record and play guitar, ukulele and virtual drums! 


I can play different genres like rock, blues, funk, soul, country, pop and others. 



The price for loops is 10 for each one (Up to 30 seconds).



Contact me before making the order so as we can talk about the details and we start working together!


Contact me and let´s start working together!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good. Worked to get it done as best as he could.

:

It's what I need!

:

Thanks for the order.

:

Very fast work and delivered exactly what I was looking for. Will use again. Thank you!

:

Thanks to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment