>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Record Electric Professional Guitars











About:

Please contact me before ordering!



As a session guitarist, I have participated in hundreds of recordings by various musicians. If your track requires an electric or acoustic guitar, then I will help to record it, taking into account the musical mood and any of your wishes. I can record solos or chords, create a powerful guitar background, arrange question-and-answer with vocals, and decorate the track with atmospheric soundscape.



I can create all the guitar notes myself, you can send me a reference or send your rough draft recordings in the form of an audio file or the music score. I will provide a professional level quality track, edited and fully ready for use.



Please note:

  1. I do NOT record heavy metal | heavy rock | hard rock;
  2. By default, I send only tracks without FX. However, if you need tracks with FX, just let me know and I'll send them to you too.

  3. If you want to receive delivery on time, please stay in touch.

Reviews


:

Once again Sergei has provided my recording project with top quality guitar tracks. Look forward to working with him again on the next project.

:

Professional creative session guitarist.

:

Friend. Very Nice Person. Of Course Recommendable. Hard Working. Fast. OnTime. Great. Thank You Very Much!!!

:

Super professional , great communication, highly recommended

:

4th or 5th time collaborating with Sergei. Sergei has great interpretation and picks up on the mood. Consequently his work fits perfectly. Incredibly talented and highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment