>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Personal World Class Session Violinist Violin











About:

Hi, I'm a professional session violinist since 30+ years and will play the best violin on your track.

demos here: 



https://youtu.be/jUqi3jndVYM

https://youtu.be/wh4dXmOlq3s



https://soundcloud.com/billfiddle



Trance track? I play that. :-)



Classically trained (Glasgow Conservatoire)

playing professionally since 14.

I can play any style and will read your music, improvise or , follow your instructions.



I toured the world as a classical violinist as a kid. 



Basic gig is $60 = Play one violin on whole track (BUT i normally deliver at least two different "takes") :-)



You send:  mp3 + clear instructions of your wishes.

I return:  "dry" .WAV  24-16 bit, 44-96k & mp3



I Don't need chord sheets or key-charts or anything.  



I take pride in giving you the very best violin for your music.



Your confidence will be rewarded.  :-)

I use Røde, DPA and Focusrite mics and preamps.  



Thank you!



PS. special wish?  please don't hesitate to message me your request! 



PSS. I  DO NOT DO UNACCOMPANIED VOICE! SORRY!


of course, hire others. they will not give you what I do.


FOR JANUARY SPECIAL OFFER LOW PRICE! ONLY $40!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

William is my GO-TO violinist and just a first class guy and great to work with. I'm so glad he's on this platform, which at times can be hit or miss. R.J. Paradee Los Angeles Award Winning Song Writer

Seller's Response:

As I said, just reading this now, thankfully one can find me elsewhere also!!!! as for RJ? Always, pure pleasure, like, why I do what I do? Sometimes you meet, hear something that reminds you. This is that person. (And, thank you, again!! for the tip!!!)

:

The classic eccentric European artist ! Tells it like it is, worked with me to get things how I envisioned it.

:

Very pleasant to work with and very happy with end product.

:

This guy is the best. Thanks a lot!!




No comments:

Post a Comment