>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Play A Piano Cover Of Your Favorite Song











About:

Hi, My name is Asmae, I have been playing the piano since i was 8 years old.

I studied 8 years of musical theory , and I will create a piano cover or piano play along for your favorite song, 

Just send me a message if you have any questions at all, I will reply almost immediately.

The price is 10$ for 90 secs of music.

Kindly check my other gigs too, I make paintings too 

I look forward to creating beautiful piano cover for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Went WAY beyond expectations! Great at asking questions to ensure my satisfaction. I did not make a simple request, nor did I provide an her an easy experience, but she was up to the challenge. I’m very impressed.

:

Outstanding experience and Real pleasure working together . A great client with brilliant taste ! Thank you !

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment