>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Professionally Record Any Instrument For Your Song











About:

Hey guys !

I have more than 6 years experience of being a guitarist and music producer. I can record/composse any instrument you need using DAW Ableton live.



You can send me a recording with no guitar and let me take a crack at it. Most of my customers prefer to let me come up with something and usually love it! It seems I know what a song needs to give it the right attitude. Who would've thought? :) 

I will make a cover or arrange for your song, you can request any song you like, whether it is pop song, folk song, anime opening/closing, orchestral pieces, or maybe some video game OSTs.



This is not the limit of my service, i can make a song from your lyrics, or make an instrument from your lyrics. 
But maybe i can't take some genre/song, please make sure you contact me first.



This is the sample of my work :

https://soundcloud.com/user-373232806



  • I'm available 7 days a week,


  • The Process
Step 1 : Make a contact

Step 2 : Send the instruction

Step 3 : I create your song or instrument

Step 4 : Launch

Step 5 : Don't forget the feedback :)


Cheers,

Yofan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked with this guy for a Drum and Bass track. He was supposed to deliver 2 tracks but i got 4. Great work and good communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Looking forward to have a great project with you again!

Seller's Response:

Wow. Amazing job!!! So talented and happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Can't wait to have a great project with you again!

Seller's Response:

Very Good, Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment