>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Be Your Session Bass Player











About:

PLEASE reach out to me before placing an order! Your time is valuable and I want to keep that standard!

I will work with anything you give me, but PLEASE consider providing some of the following things:

  • The song itself without bass  (Demo, Pre-Production)
  • A chord sheet 
  • Drum tracks 
  • A description of the desired bass part, with references to other songs if your vision is specific!

With this, I will provide to you:

  • a high quality bass track in any genre recorded with professional quality equipment
  • Communication that is both timely and friendly 
  • Any amount of revisions necessary

Equipment:

  • Fender Precision Bass
  • Warwick Corvette 4
  • Ashdown MAG 600 Bass Head with matching cab 
  • Effects pedals (TC Electronic, EHX, BOSS, etc.)
  • Focusrite Interface 
  • Logic Pro X
  • Yorkville YSM6 Studio Monitors

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment