>

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Record Studio Quality Drum Tracks For Your Song











About:

Please contact me first before buying.



Audio quality in the video and audio samples has been reduced when uploaded to fiverr.



Gig Details:

  • First i will need you to send me your song that has been recorded to a click track. You can also provide any tab or programmed drums that you would like me to recreate on my drum kit.  
  • I will then record studio quality drum tracks and send you the WAV files after.  
  •  this will a Stereo mix with the separate stems. If you choose the mixing extra, I will send you my mixed version and also a raw version. 




Basic:

  •  For the basic package i will record my drums to your track for up to 4 minutes and then send you a stereo mix of my drum track, with each separate stem. 




Standard:

  • For the standard i will do the same as the basic but i will also send you each separate stem, so that you can easily mix them into your own project.




Premium:

  • For the premium package i will do all of the above and  also add more revisions, more recording time and mixing, without you having to purchase any extra's. 

Reviews


:

It is good working with Jake, I had an old song that I wrote 23 years ago with a band, i,m a singer/guitarist so Jake played al the drumparts for me again.It sounds awesome! for the final results check my website: www.erik-y.com soon i wil release this instrumental song The Wave Jake did a great job,I send him a Raw version of the song and he did the rest.If you are just like me ,not a drummer .than Jake wil be your excellent drummer. Greetings from Holland Erik-Y

:

Jakepdrums is a very versatile and talented musician. His drumming is spot on and always beneficial to the song. The recording sounds professional and very natural. This seller comes highly recommended. Thank you once again!

:

Another quality and professional delivery from Jake. A delight to work with, and always provides drums that fit the song.

:

Highly professional and extremely fast delivery! I can't recommend jakepdrums enough. The drumming is spot on and the quality of the recordings is exceptional!

:

As always, perfect drums for my track. Jake plays with feeling and it has come through on every piece that he's sent back to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment