>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Record Guitar For Your Song











About:

ABOUT ME

I'm a professional songwriter / producer / guitarist / vocalist from the Netherlands. I've been working with labels like: Spinnin' Records, Sony Music, Warner Music and Mixmash. 



I mainly produce/write pop and dance/EDM, but I also have a history in folk/country music. I've been working with people like: D.A. Doman (Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj), Tom Norris (Camila Cabello, Zedd), Danish DJ duo TooManyLeftHands and many more. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



DESCRIPTION

With your instructions and/or reference tracks I will make the production you are looking for. I offer unlimited revisions so I will work until you are satisfied. Please check out the examples of songs above.



Don't need a full song? Just hit me up and we'll discuss a fair price.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Looking for a pop song production as well? Check out my Producer Gig on my profile!





Reviews


:

Perfection. So happy!

:

Ivo has some of the best communication and willingness to meet you where you're at our of any Fiverr gig I've seen for music. thankful for his what he does as always!

:

Ivo is a beast! He has proven essential to my ideas being the best they can be. I often send him rough outlines and he finds what my heart is really wanting to say every time. Left the file up this time, listen yourself. What's great is his guitar work sets up the perfect space to compose and or sing over.

:

I sent Ivo an dubstep monstrosity and said "here, make this a indie acoustic ballad" - what's madness is that's what I do, indie acoustic stuff. But this song was so personal to me I got lost in it's meaning. He changed the structure, and, what was once an extremely sorrowful thing, now has all this hope in it. Ivo's musical perspective is unmatched on Fiverr. It's the music. Forget whatever you're trying to do. He gets the root of the music. Thanks man. Happier than ever.

:

Ivo delivered once again. Communicates well, listens to my long requests, and is willing to work with me on my ideas, from offering admittedly more professional studio perspective, to utilizing his perfect, always in time playing. Sad for my music if he isn't here to work with. Make use of him while he's here!




No comments:

Post a Comment