>

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Professionally Record Flutes Incl World Flutes, Any Style











About:

Thanks for checking out my service! I'm a professional flutist, international recording artist, and I'm currently playing Reeds on the Broadway show "Be More Chill".



While I'm fairly new to Fiverr, I have had hundreds of successful reviews on other sites, and I can confidentially promise I'll deliver exactly what you need to make your next project great.



I have played on Red Dead Redeption 2, Netflix's "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt", Amazon's "The Marvelous Mrs. Maizel", countless movies, shows, games, commercials, as well as a number of Broadway musicals; and I'm excited to play for your project!



You can find multiple samples of my work here: http://joshplotnermusic.com/multi-instrumentalist/



And you can find information about my home studio, as well as some samples of professional work I've done here: http://joshplotnermusic.com/studio/



Reviews


:

The performance was excellent. Very good. I was nervous because it was my first time having my work performed without me being there in person to sculpt the interpretation, but he did a great job. everything was perfect to the letter.

:

Josh produced a very professional and high quality work. If you're looking for an excellent saxophone, you're in the right place. Highly recommended!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment