>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record Alto Or Soprano Saxophone For Your Songs











About:

I will record anything you would like me to on alto/soprano saxophone, including:

  • a written saxophone part from a sheet music
  • a part from a song by ear 
  • An improvised or written solo for your song
  • and more!


I am professionally experienced in a large range of musical styles starting from jazz to blues, funk and many more. I've performed and recorded in Germany, Israel and many more countries. 



i own an alto and a soprano saxophones. If you would prefer a specific sax, let me know! Otherwise, I'll pick the one i think suits best to your song.



*** 
If your recording is a different length than what my packages offer, send me a message and I will offer you a custom offer for that length of time. I offer discounts in add on recording times if you contact me personally.***



Don't order without contacting me, I want to make sure i know exactly what you want me to do before you place your order, and i will make sure you will get the best play possible as fast as possible. it will save time for both of us



money-back guaranteed, if i can't make your order right, i will manually give you a refund for the full price



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment