>

Monday, February 17, 2020

Be Your Session Drummer











About:

I am a Drummer and also a music producer. I can record, Rock,Hip Hop,Metal,Jazz,Bossa etc. I have quite a lot of experience in the line of music. I will make an amazing drum track for your song. It will rock your socks of!! You will be grooving till the end of the day and start grooving again from the next morning!  I have a Mapex voyager with Tama iron cobra double bass, Sabian cymbals. I also have a Roland electric kit for hip hop styles. You can count on me for your songs to rock!

For 5$ I will make a drum track up to 2 minutes in length. For more than that, check out my extras!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment