>

Friday, February 21, 2020

Play The Guitar Or Bass Guitar In Your Recording











About:

I will play guitar or bass guitar part in your song. I can Play any music genre but rock/heavy metal is my speciality This includes any of the following:



  • My rhythm guitar or bass guitar playing only 60 seconds. You get more seconds for $20 extra.
  • I can play rhythm guitars and bass guitar only one of them. You can add an additional instrument for $20 extra.
  • If you want me to play a complex guitar solo or something like that, you can get it for $10 extra.
  • If you require my composing service or any Musical  arrangement of your song in bass guitar or guitar you can get it for an $20 extra.


The regular gig includes only a dry track. Check the extras if you want me to EQ and add effects for it to fit in your project.



We can discuss the type of file for delivery.



Please contact me before placing an order. We can negotiate what kind of services I can offer for 1 gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved the results and the seller was extremely helpful

:

Come back wherever you can. Thanks you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment