>

Friday, February 21, 2020

Record Saxophone On A Professional Level











About:

I am a professional saxophone player, with lots of experience in all kinds of music. I've played on numerous EDM tracks, and I have had professional training in jazz, pop, rock and soul music.

I would love to play on your song, and am very open to anything you'd like. Just a solo? Not a problem. Fills between your vocal lines? Sure! Copy an instrument in a recording? I'd love to!



Let me know what you'd like to have, I would love to add that professional sax track to your song!



I own and play soprano, alto and tenor saxes. If you would prefer a specific sax, let me know! Otherwise, I'll pick the one that to my ear suits best to your song.

Reviews


:

Robbert is a super talented saxo player, with great communication skills and attention to detail. He did a great work, we are very happy with the results!!

:

Needed a professional sax player. Robert did a splendid job

:

thanks again

:

thank you very much for the quality of the job ...

:

I've ordered from Robert many times and he's always amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment