>

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Record All Guitars And Bass Up To 4 Minutes Song











About:

*turnaround time is 15 days because I will be out of my city for 2 weeks, but I could do it in less days.



For only $100 I will record acoustic and electric guitars and also electric bass for your song up to 5 minutes.



If you also want a guitar solo you will need to hire an extra gig.



11 years of experience recording and arranging song for songwriters and composers.



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR



I will compose the guitars and bass for your music in the style you want funk, latin, pop, rock, jazz, etc.



I will record with my professional recording studio equpment and instruments: 

  • Guitars: Martin 00028 EC, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson SG, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Surh S3
  • Basses: MusicMan StringRay and Fender JazzBass


I will send to you high quality files in wav 24 bits (44.1 or 48kHz) format. 



I hope we work together soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you :) big wwork ! congrat's :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!!! Hugo is Genius! I think he hasn't any secrets according music itself - I got very professional music track, exciting acoustic guitars and BASS line and sounds amazing! Surprise was that he sent me the track in 24 hours!!! I am continue working with him and will recommend him to my colleagues!

Seller's Response:

Great job as always, just what the song need it, thanks man !!!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Really Great job ! Thanks !




No comments:

Post a Comment