>

Monday, February 17, 2020

Record Awesome Guitars With Professional High Quality











About:

Hello!


I'm a professional session guitarist. I will record awesome HQ electric guitar track for your song/project/jingle, lead or rhythm guitar.



I Play Pop, Rock, Blues, Funk, Ballad, Reggae, Nu Metal, Hard Rock, Country Rock.

You can tell me what you need, Clean or distorted, Fuzz, Chorus, Mods. I have Fender Stratocaster or Les Paul, 



I supply dry files (no reverb or other effects), unless requested otherwise.



Delivery will be audio watermarked mp3s. Once you accept delivery, I'll message you with unmarked WAVs.




Please, contact me before buying in order to check out what are we going to work on.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Man that sound is so cool thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks bro, your song is bery cool.

Seller's Response:

Thanks to Juan again for the wonderful guitar tracks :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Moon! it's great can work with you.

Seller's Response:

Amazing guitars!




No comments:

Post a Comment