>

Friday, February 21, 2020

Record Upright Bass Or Double Bass For Your Song











About:

Getting Pro Upright Bass for Your Music is Easy

Send me your song. I will record an upright acoustic bass track for it in wav format and send it back to you. I am highly versatile and able to perform a broad range of styles including jazz, hip hop, soul, gospel and more. Here's how I will help you get your songs done:

  • Fast turnaround (normally within 3 days)
  • Ability to play your music with feeling
  • Very detail-oriented and will play your upright bass part correctly

I have been playing upright bass professionally for over 15 years and will do justice to your music. In my time on Fiverr I've gotten overwhelming positive reviews and 5 star ratings. Be sure to read these and see what other people have to say.



Contact me today. I'd love to know about your songs so we can get started.



PS: Please read the FAQ section before making an order.

Reviews


:

Great Job!

:

Excellent - exactly what I needed. Thank you so very much!

:

Amazing as always!!!!

:

I'm more than satisfied with Brandon work! He knock the track out the ballpark!! Thanks!!

:

Great job & I really like the track. It was exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment