>

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Record French Horn Tracks For You











About:

I am a professional horn player (with a degree from the Conservatorium van Amsterdam). I played in the Greek Radio Symphony Orchestra for a few years (and have played with most Greek orchestras) and I am a member/collaborator of various leading Greek chamber music ensembles, while also working as a session musician (and have played in a few bands in the past).

I can record horn tracks for you in virtually any style - unless you want an elaborate jazz solo...

I am well-versed in most music genres and can either play a written part or improvise my own lines if you prefer.

I record in a professional studio, so the audio quality is guaranteed - I will also provide you with both a close-mic'd and a more distant-mic'd track so you can choose from the two. Quality will be 24 bit/44.1 kHz unless otherwise specified.



Feel free to check my Soundcloud for examples.

https://soundcloud.com/manosventouras/sets/session-works-horn



Partial discography on Discogs:

https://www.discogs.com/artist/1751500-Emmanouil-Ventouras

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment