>

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Record Greek Bouzouki Tracks For Your Song











About:

Hi, my name is Meir and I am from Israel.



I have been playing oriental strings instruments as well as electric guitars for 20 years now. 

I am a highly skilled, professional musician who has extensive experience recording tracks from home



The Bouzouki is a unique instrument that could blend in naturally in many genres besides ethnic, such as Jazz, Latin, Pop, etc 



Please feel free to ask for a short FREE sample - to have a preview of how the Bouzouki would benefit your music. 



Looking forward to making tracks together! 



Meir

Reviews


:

YASOU! Sounds absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for great work!

:

Great bouzouki player! high quality sound, clean and very professional leads, great vibes and soul. Everything on time and in order. Really amazing job! Thank you for upgrading my song!!!

:

Excellent production, fast delivery and fully understand my specifications without problems. I look forward to working again with you really soon. Best regards.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment