>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record Real Acoustic Drums For Your Song Professionally











About:

About me:



Hi! I'm Cezary Borawski. I play the drums for over 13 years. I played a lot of live concerts with a lot of bands in different styles of music from pop, hip hop to rock/metal music! I love drums and all this crazy drum world. I have 7 years of experience with professional drums recording.



What can I do for you:



I will do my best for you! I love to recording drums, I record a lot for people all over the world remotely in my private studio. Check my 3 packages for choose which one is the best for you! I will do it professionally.



My drums and recording equipment:



1. Drums - Premier Genista Maple Power Fusion:

- 10" x 8" Quick Tom

- 12" x 9" Quick Tom

- 16" x 16" Floor Tom

- 22" x 18" Bass Drum



2. Snare Drum - Natal Hand Hammered Brass Snare 13" x 6,5"



3. Cymbals - Sabian Cymbals: 

- AAX Medium Hats 14"

- AAX Medium Ride 21"

- AAX Thin Crash 16"

- AAX Thin Crash 18"

- AAX Max Splash 9"

- AAX Chinese 18"



Reviews


Seller's Response:

His performance skill looked outstanding right from the website preview. Will certainly get another gig if needed in the future. Fast and skilled.

:

In one word: perfect. Talented professional drummer, and great to work with. Will be back for other gigs, thank you!

:

I'm lucky. Looks like I got a hold of a diamond in the rough. He's an EXCELLENT drummer. Easy to communicate with. Fast to respond. Fast to deliver final product. He knows how to professionally record his drums. HIGHLY recommended. Oh, and did I say, he's a badass drummer?

:

I always do my best! Thank you so much!

:

Fiverr has a new rock and metal drummer here that is bringing the heat!! Stelar performance, top notch drum production with great sounding stems and high quality video! Thanks allot!!




No comments:

Post a Comment