>

Friday, February 21, 2020

Create And Record The Best Acoustic Guitar For Your Music











About:

Please do get in touch prior to ordering to discuss the project.



I will record a best and profissional acoustic guitar
 for your song. I will send you stereo/mono wav HQ audio track with extreme quality and sound. I can mix the tracks for you too to send even more perfect sound or simply send the track clean, without processing .

My speciality is rock, pop, folk, indie, soul, etc

You can choose if I play with a pick or finger style , steel or nylon guitar.



I always look for the best in myself to transcend the best the music needs!



It'll be a pleasure to share my work with you!



Files sent to me:
  •  wav, flac or mp3 


Files delivered to you:

  • wav 24 bit, 48kHz 
  • wav 16 bit, 48kHz 
  • mp3 16 bit 44.1kHz 


Guitars : Fender Hellcat (Steel) and Yamaha (Nylon)

Recording Gear: 

Audio Interfaces: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 /Profire 2626,

DAW: Cubase 10,

Mics AKG C-414XlII, Audio Technica AT4040, Shure 
PG81 , Prodipe A1



Please DM before ordering to ensure the best possible experience.

Reviews


:

Great job! Highly recommend. One of the most talented guitarist on fiver!

:

Amazing guitar skills. I cannot thank you enough for those soulful guitar tracks with amazing recording quality man... :-)

:

dicaetano is nothing but the best. His versatile style and amazing playing technique is out of the world.

:

Workign with dicaetano was so far the best experience on Fiverr. He is skilled to a level that I feel honored to have partnered with him. Terrific playing, amazing recording quality and top all of it such a humble human being. Thanks a lot dicaetano, it was my pleasure making music with you... :-)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment