>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Record Powerful Male Vocal In Any Music Style











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING!



Hello people of Fiverr! My name is Piotr Galiński and I'm a vocalist, guitarist, guitar teacher and session musician living in Cracow, Poland.



I've been singing for almost 15 years. I have experience with rock, hard rock, pop, funk, jazz, acoustic ballads... you name it! If you need powerful yet versatile vocalist with wide vocal range, I think you've come to the right place.



Requirements:

  • Lyrics (lyrics melody is necessary unless you don't want to pay extra 10$)
  • Instrumental/demo song (if you don't have one, contact me - I can record the full song for you [with guitars/bass/programmed drums/piano]). You can check my other gigs for that.


I'm always sending HQ .wav files. I can send you either raw or mixed vocal track.



I can record vocals in different languages:

- English

- Polish (native speaker)



Keep in mind that English is NOT my native language so I might have an accent. Please contact me before ordering.



You can check out my work at: www.youtube.com/Vordrab

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, challenging song!

Seller's Response:

That one was tough haha :) Thanks for trusting me!

Seller's Response:

Great delivery with high quality vocals!

:

Great vocals for my new song!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment