>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Play Or Record A Guitar Solo For Your Musical Works











About:

I will record a guitar performance for you and your tracks and music with the maximum professionality and attention to details.



I play fender stratocaster guitars, and acoustic takamine.

I'm originally a blues, blues-rock guitar player, but I'm versatile, except for metal guitar.

I can play fingerpicking, hybrid picking and classic picking.

_______________________________________________

You can choose an Ultra High Quality audio file, treated in a professional recording studio with some of the best equipment in mixing Industry, Like TG2, Avalon 2022, Neve 1073 SPX, Api5500, UA 1173, Anthony De Maria opto compressor and others.



__________________________________________

Check Out my Instagram Videos for my performances: 

https://www.instagram.com/theguitargroovie/

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment