>

Monday, February 3, 2020

Play Acoustic Guitar On Your Track











About:

Hey guys!  For the prices listed I will give you a high quality recording of 1-2 acoustic tracks that support your song well and that I guarantee you will be pleased with!  I am also offering to do a full mixdown for an additional $30 and a mastered version of that mix for another additional $30. For an acoustic track only, obviously I will need a copy of your scratch track or mix for that song.  If you would like for me to do a mixdown and/or mastering, I will need all of your tracks sent separately to get that done for you.



Please take note that this is not my full time job and that is the reason for the 7 day delivery time.  I am simply leaving myself some headroom because I have many other commitments that often need my attention.  I will get your tracks to you ASAP.  



I look forward to working with you

Reviews


:

Seller did a great job. Great quality and great delivery. Will work with again. Thanks

:

Great communication skill, great talent. I will definitely work with him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment