>

Monday, February 3, 2020

Record Professional Electric Or Acoustic Guitar For Your Song











About:

I am a session and live guitarist with extensive experience in music production I an fluent in a number of genre's including country, alternative rock, contemporary christian and others.   I am a graduate of Berklee College of music and have performed as a sideman with pop artist Jonah Hollander,  opening for The 1975, Cage the Elephant, Bad Suns, and Young the Giant to name a few.  I've been the lead guitarist and music director for Hillsong, and others.


I am easy to work with, whether you know exactly what you want or you whether you need assistance in arranging and producing your track.   I'm a fan of layering and panning and will send you fully edited and finished tracks so all you will need to do (unless you specify otherwise) is plug the tracks into your song. Included always is a .txt file called "Session Notes" explaining my detailed thoughts behind each track I send you.



I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and bring your project to life.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment