>

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Record Electric And Acoustic Guitar Parts For Your Music











About:

- Feel free to contact me before ordering, so we can discuss details, ideas and needs of your project .



Hello my name is Efthimis and I am a professional musician/guitarist from Greece.



I've been playing the guitar for over 10 years and teaching acoustic and electric guitar since 2013. I have participated in many concerts/studio recordings in Greece and worked with artists/musicians of almost any music style over the years. I love creating music of any genre and i can deliver a wide variety of guitar tones.



My gig is consisted of 3 Packages designed to suit all your needs. If you want to make a custom offer don't hesitate to contact me.



Thank you stopping by, I look forward to working with you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome bro !

:

Thank you mate ! Looking forward to working with you again ! 👍

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment