>

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Play The Piano For Your Project











About:

If you aspire to hear your piano composition or the piano accompaniment of your song played by a professional concert pianist that bring your track at another level, allow me to assist! My experience in every style, including classical, pop, minimalist, jazz, soundtrack, crossover and cover makes choosing my services a no brainer!

Please take a look to some videos in "my portfolio" on my profile main page.

I will work closely with you to help discover your sound and communicate your vision.



Workflow process:

  • Discuss the project, specifications and expectations in detail.
  • Customer places order and fills out Gig requirements.

  • Creative process begins

  • Delivery of the project

  • Notes / Revisions if required.
  • Finishing

My services also include:

- High Quality wav/mp3 audio file ready for Film/TV, for Radio airplay or CD

- Top level Studio Equipment


- Ready for Film/TV, for Radio airplay or CD

- Upon specific requests via custom Gig recording on a Yamaha C7, Hilo Lynx converter, microphone: Akg, Neumann, Aea, Rode are available.



Please, contact me prior to placing the work order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very reliable

Seller's Response:

perfect, did exactly what I wanted

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!! It was a pleasure! Happy Christmas! And please, let me know when the video is ready1 Regards Enzo

:

Excellent communication and work. You cannot get any better than Enzo for your project!

:

Thanks very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment