>

Monday, February 17, 2020

Record An Acoustic Guitar On Your Song











About:

I will record an acoustic guitar on your song. I can use either a STEEL guitar or NYLON

 string guitar. I will record it with a Rode Nt1a microphone into an audio interface.

I will deliver the dry take or I can process the signal with different high quality plugins.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lightning fast delivery and response time! Amazing experience every time. Easiest seller to work with on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

I really like and enjoy this kind of music challenge! thanks to Aryankraft and all his music points of view. 100% recomendable!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work by this seller and easy to work with. Thank you!

:

Great music and clear ideas to work with! Really friendly buyer, 100% recommendable.

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment