>

Monday, February 17, 2020

Play Mandolin For Your Song Or Composition











About:

With nearly 20 years of playing the mandolin, I can take on most any style and spice up your track. Whether it's an upbeat bluegrass song or a nice slow ballad, mandolin always adds a texture that's pleasing to hear.

Reviews


:

Besides being a great musician, Josh was very patient as I learn how to work within fiverr. The delivered parts were better than I had imagined. He gave my song what it needed. I look forward to working with him again.

:

He played perfectly for the track!

:

really easy to work with..very responsive...and great value-add! I'll be back to jcole for sure!

:

Working with another musician was good to see how the song is felt by someone else. It's a first project so I'm processing other's plying input. But I feel good about it.

:

Fast delivery but put great care into mandolin parts. Sounds great. Look forward to more.




No comments:

Post a Comment