>

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Write, Program, Mix And Master Programmed Drums For You











About:

You are advised to send me references on how you would like your drum track to sound, tone and style-vice and I will give it my best to match your preference.

You can also send me an already programmed midi map or a recorded instrumental track without drums, with a BPM, and I will program or/and mix & master a drum track to your desire.

The software I am using includes:



1. Superior Drummer 1, 2 & 3 with all the expansion packs to date

2. FabFilter 1 & 2 for mixing & mastering

3. Waves plugins for mixing & mastering

4. Slate plugins for mixing & mastering

 

I am well-suited for: punk, heavy metal, speed metal, thrash metal, power metal, death metal, black metal, grindcore, symphonic metal, epic metal, doom metal, stoner metal, groove metal, sludge, avant-garde metal, experimental metal, progressive metal, hardcore, metalcore & djent.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment