>

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Play Keyboard For Your Song











About:

Hi! Do you need a piano accompainment for your acoustic song? Or do you need a synth solo for your fire hip-hop beat?


My name is Carlo, I am a professional keyboard player from Italy and I can sure help you with that!


I will record for you an high quality track of

  • Piano;
  • Synth;

  • Rhodes;
  • Hammond;


... in a max 4 days delivery (but as you can read in my reviews, I always deliver in less time!).





If you are not 100% satisfied with my gig, I am always willing to talk to you in order to find a solution.



And, if you are still not satisfied with that, you have a 100% money-back guarantee.





I always deliver my best, and I hope we can make a profitable collaboration!







IMPORTANT. Contact me before ordering the gig so we can discuss about it. Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great experience with Carlo adding some synths and organs to a track I am working on. Thanks again!!

:

excellent . thanks carlito :)

:

Great Stuff, thank you !!!

:

good talend out here! Thanks you so much will back soon

:

Amazing Experience!! Great communication, well performed parts and a fast turn around! Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment