>

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Create Ambient Guitar Parts











About:

Ever wanted big, moody ambient parts for your music? Parts that give your song that extra touch? Then look no further! I will create you huge ambient parts, no matter if needed as an interlude, EDM song or for film soundtracks. 



Hiring me means:

  • You needs will be taken care of 
  • Your vision will be understood and translated into your musical vision
  • Fast and efficient workflow for the music that's wanted
  • A critical eye for detail to provide the best quality work


Instruments I use:

  • Guitars
  • Synthesizers
  • Bass


Don't hesitate to contact me if you're in need of all the mentioned above. I take my responsibility really serious, especially in creating ambient parts, because these need the most attention when it comes to feeling and taking people into that zone.



I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


:

Great player. Gave the track an added dimension and depth. Look forward to more collaboration.

:

This guy is a true artist! He’s just amzing and he is also very kind and good at communicating! I will be back for sure!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment