>

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Record Professional Banjo Overdubs











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING



Professional banjo overdub recordings for a song of any genre recorded on a GoldTone OB250 with expert attention to your production and arrangement. I play traditional 3-finger and clawhammer styles, but I also love developing lustrous melodies with subtleties and nuance, catchy hooks, or sparkling rhythmic textures for country, americana, grass, folk, indie rock, jazz, pop + more. I have high-end ribbon and condenser mics and classic analog preamps.



I've worked on songs produced by:

Thomas Bartlett (Norah Jones, Henry Jamison, Sufjan Stevens, Florence & the Machine)

Peter Broderick (arr. for Blitzen Trapper, She&Him, Sharon Van Etten, Gill Landry)

D James Goodwin (Rhett Miller, Bob Weir, David Wax Museum)

Jonathan Wymann (Ghost of Paul Revere, Sparks the Rescue)



"Hamilton possesses in spades all my favorite qualities in a musician and collaborator: technical prowess, impeccable instincts, a willingness to approach arrangements from various angles, a generous spirit... His playing is expressive yet full of nuance and restraint; he gave such evocative and ethereal new layers to my music." -Field Guides

Reviews


:

McKay was very communicative throughout the process, and very responsive to my specific needs. McKay was able to draw on what seems like a diverse background of music to create something subtle and on target. Though it looks like he mostly works with country bands, I would recommend him to someone of any genre. He has a great ear! Will gladly use him again.

:

Amazingly quick and exactly what I wanted

:

Beyond my expectations! I love this guy..... Thanks

:

He and I will be working together in the future he is really that good and thanks again...

:

Thanks!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment